- Helicobacter pylori
- Discovery of Helicobacter pylori
- List of Helicobacter pylori Virulence Factors
- Survival Mechanism of Helicobacter pylori in Human Stomach
- Type IV Secretion System (T4SS) of Helicobacter pylori
- ExpSup: Hummingbird Phenotype is Induced only by CagA-positive Helicobacter pylori, but not by CagA-negative Helicobacter pylori
- ExpSup: CagA Induces P21 Expression
- ExpSup: CagA Induces Cyclin D1 Expression
- ExpSup: CagA Induces β-catenin Relocalization from Cell Membrane to Nucleus in Tyrosine-phosphorylation Independent Manner
- ExpSup: CagA Activates β-catenin in Tyrosine-phosphorylation Independent Manner
- ExpSup: CagA Physically Interacts with E-cadherin in Tyrosine-phosphorylation Independent Manner
- CagA associates with c-Met, E-cadherin, and p120-catenin in a multiproteic complex that suppresses Helicobacter pylori-induced cell-invasive phenotype.
Was this post helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.